Sunday 17 November 2013

5th Anniversary at Ocean Restaurant

12 November 2013 was our 5th Dating Anniversary ♥.

To celebrate the special occasion (which i requested for both of us not to work), Mr. Tan brought me to Ocean Restaurant by Cat Cora for lunch.


Ocean Restaurant 
8 Sentosa Gateway
Resort World Sentosa (RWS)
Tel: 6577 8888
Opening hours: 11am to 10.30pm

We were seated at the table just next to the Aquarium, yay!


The Lunch Menu
(Click to view details)

You can either go for ala carte or pay $60+++ for the 3 course set meal. We chose the latter as it seemed to be more worth it. I'm not sure what's good on the menu though and asked the waiter to recommend me.

My starter - 42 degree Sous Vide Salmon
(The salmon was very fresh)

His starter - Cabbage bacon soup
(Not bad, but not much of bacon taste)

My main - Roasted Lamb Rump
(The portion was pretty small but the taste is good! Love the sauce which went well with the lamb)

His main - Braised 'Boneless' Wagyu Short Rib
(this taste even better than my Lamb Rust. Love the sauce too!)

My dessert - Mont Blanc
(Not a fan of chestnut but I'm a sucker for hazelnut)

His dessert - Chocolate Passion
(No comments as I prefer my dessert to be sweet to sour)

We reached there at about 12pm and it was pretty empty with just 3 tables occupied (1 including us, 1 table with a couple and another with a family). Surprisingly at about 1pm, the place was filled up (mainly with bussinessmen).

I didn't really take many photos inside Ocean Restaurant as it was pretty dark. Love the ambience and settings inside though.

Happy 5th Anniversary my ♥

Despite my 公主病 (this sums up how terrible I am most of the time sometimes), I'm truly grateful that I still mean this in your heart.

Next month, same day will be our first wedding anniversary and I'm looking forward to celebrate it in Krabi (just another excuse to get out of SG :p).


No comments:

Post a Comment