Sunday 13 October 2013

1 more week to Seoul :D

Next week, this time i will be on the plane embarking to Seoul! Very looking forward to the trip with Mr Tan. It will be our first trip together to Seoul as well as my first trip there.

My itinerary is 70% done and everyday seems like a war. We will be waking up as early as 7.15am and stay up till late night (after midnight in fact).

My cousin and his gf will be there during the period and we will be meeting up a few times. Yay!

Tasks done:
1) Accommodation booked
2) Nanta show booked
3) Microsim card ordered (will be delivered to the hotel.  I can't live without internet)

Alright, got to get back to work (to finish up the itinerary).



2 comments:

  1. hi which hotel you are staying at? can share your itinerary please?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! I will be staying at Hotel Prince Seoul. Will share my itinerary at this space when im back:)

      Delete