Wednesday 16 October 2013

Koh Grill & Sushi Bar @ Wisma

Met up with Alicia and Ruyu after work on Monday night (CHEERS to PH eve) for Ruyu's advanced birthday celebration :)

The soon-to-be birthday girl chose Koh Grill & Sushi Bar as the venue for the dinner.  I was elated as I've been wanting to try (not going to wait for Mr Tan to bring me there anymore).

Located at level 4 of Wisma Foodcourt, it's not easy to miss Koh Grill & Sushi Bar. Just walk towards the longest queue that you can see and you will be in the correct direction. 

We were spoilt for choices but we managed to control and didn't over order (or maybe we did).

Salmon Sashimi
Each piece was so Fresh and THICK. 
Love it!

Tonkatsu
Just another fried pork cutlet. 
Give this a miss unless u are craving for it.

SHIOK Maki (Eel)
(There are two types of Shiok Maki, eel and prawn)
This is AWESOME! 
Love the combi of cheese & the sauce.
One word to describe this, SHIOK.

Toriyaki
Pork cheek, pork belly, chicken skin, chicken meatball. 
All taste as good as ToriQ 


Grilled Cod Fish
Another must try!
Most of the tables ordered this too!

Gyoza
One of the best Gyoza that I've tried in SG

SHIOK Maki (prawn)
I personally prefer the eel version which i find it tastier. But for those who prefer food to be 'lighter' might like this better.


Total bill came up to be about SGD32 per pax (there were 3 of us) which i find it very reasonable for the quality of the food except that it's located inside a foodcourt. I hope they will open a second outlet soon with a bigger restaurant space.

I'm officially a big fan of Koh Grill & Sushi Bar now :D   

May I have a yummy dream of SHIOK maki tonight.  

Photo of the night with the girls ♥
See u all again after my trip!

No comments:

Post a Comment