Saturday 19 October 2013

Unisim Convocation 2013 & Tim Ho Wan




Took leave on Wed (ended up with only 3 working days this week.hehe) to attend Jeff's convocation. His last paper with Unisim was Dec 2012 and waited for 10 long months for his convocation.

Unisim is very nice to give a cute graduation bear this year which saved my money to buy one. Yay!




Our couple shot ♥


The ceremony was a long and torturing one. I've never like such ceremony. Anyway, I managed to capture a blur shot of Jeff when he went up on stage.


You are now an official graduate!
 I'm so proud of u, for completing the course within 3 years and juggling between school, work and me well 
(with me as the priority of cos. Hehe)


With the Tan Family :)


We decided to try our luck at Tim Ho Wan for dinner. And guess what, we were really lucky! We were seated almost immediately when we reached there at about 6.45pm. No horrible queue with long waiting time at all.

Tim Ho Wan (添好運)
ERA Centre
450 Toa Payoh Lorong 6 #02-02
Singapore 319394
11am to 10pm

The menu at glance 

We were quite full from the buffet that was provided at SIM and didn't order much at Tim Ho Wan. 

What we ordered:




The legendary Baked bun with BBQ pork.
I'm a big fan of char siew and this taste really awesome. Love the baked skin!

The yummy char siew filling

I personally like the Baked char siew bun the most, followed by the Fried spring roll with egg white and Beancurd skin roll with shrimp. Apparently there are raves about the carrot cake which i couldn't figure out the reason. It taste pretty normal to me.

Overall, I wouldn't want to queue for hours to dine at Tim Ho Wan as I can satisfy my baked char siew bun craving at Canton Paradise (which serves good dim sum in my opinion). I heard the average waiting time and Plaza Singapura outlet is about 1.5 to 2 hours. You might want to consider to pop by the outlet at TPY instead.

No comments:

Post a Comment