Tuesday 8 October 2013

My first consultation at DRx

After hearing the raves about DRx for so long, i decided to experience it for myself.
Like all the ladies out there, I want to have flawless skin too. But there are a few obstacles between flawless skin and me. For example the white/ black heads on & nose + chin area and also my dull and uneven skin tone.

I happen to be on leave today and made an appointment with Dr. Angela for my very first consultation.
I didn't wait long to see the doctor, probably cos my appt was on a weekday morning. 

Dr. Angela prescribed the following to me (she mentioned that its the basic skincare regime) :

1) Foaming cleanser
2) Toner
3) Comedone Formula
4) Max C
5) Pigment cream (for my eyes)
6) Vit-a-gel (i requested to opt this out)

Below is what i brought home from DRx

I'm very excited to try the highly raved Comedone Formula (CF) and Max C! CF is to soften and remove the white/black heads and Max C is for the GLOW that I'm longing for!

I was told to stop using my current skincare and to only use the prescribed DRx products to see the best results. Byebye SKII!

This is the pricelist if any of you are interested.

Flawless skin, here i come (soon)! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment