Friday 25 October 2013

Last night in Seoul

Time flies and its my last night in Seoul. Technically speaking, its my last day in Seoul cos its after midnight now.

Weather was very cold and the wind was very strong today. Didn't managed to keep myself warm enough with my not-that-thick jacket.

Didn't buy a lot of things during this trip (beauty buys are not counted. Hehe), was expecting myself to buy more as this is my first time to Korea.

I've been climbing many flight of stairs and walking almost non-stop from morning till late night everyday. In need of a full body massage for my aching body and legs!

In the meanwhile, I had to make do with foot mask.
(Using my newly bought foot mask from The Face Shop)


I will be flying back tomorrow late night and reaching SG on Sat morning.
Till then, Bye!!

No comments:

Post a Comment