Saturday 5 October 2013

My first post after rinalicious.blogspot.com

Hello everyone! I'm back to blog (hopefully the fire won't die off so soon)!
It suddenly dawned on my that life is short and I should pen down my life journey to keep as memories (my children/grand children can read in future too)!

Decided to stop blogging at www.rinalicious.blogspot.com and start a brand new blog. Not sure if you realised that the old blog is privatised many months ago. For those who are keen to read my old entries, feel free to drop me an email and I can grant access to you :)

Time in 2013 has passed so fast that we are already in Q4. Lets see what had happened in my life in the first 3 quarters:

1) Holiday at Bangkok
2) Extracted 4 wisedom tooth at one go
3) Holiday at Phuket
4) Work trip at Paris
5) New job role (transfer department)
6) Cut my hair short - Bob style
7) Removed my braces (finally!)
8) Dept trip to Bali
9) Went Jay Chou concert at both SG & kL
10) Particpated in 2 x 10KM run (Adidas sundown and POSB kids run)

I promise i will blog very soon with pictures! But first, let me find some time to edit my blog layout.

You may follow me on instagram for more frequent updates (username: rinachew).

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment